BetaVet 'Steady Neddy'
Calming herbs can help balance behaviour and help the horse adjust faster to stressful things. Less stress also helps to lower the risk for stomach ulcers, stress-induced colic, fighting among horses, stable vices and other signs of stress.
- Calms horses that are tense, spooky and nervous.
- Recommended during periods of stress where calm behavior is important.
- Promotes balanced behaviour.
- EFFECTIVE CALMER FOR FIREWORKS NIGHT.
Contains Kava. For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian
From Jan 1st 2018 Kava is swabbable under FEI rules. Kava is currently a component of Steady Neddy
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Kava root (Piper methysticum) 5000mg
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Licorice root (Glycyrrihiza glabra) 1000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine