JULIA - Fager's Tongue Relief Copper Roller Wings Bit
Julia's anatomically shaped double jointed mouthpiece creates space for the tongue and therefore relieve it from pressure. Instead, the bar pressure increased.
Together with the taste of sweet iron and copper, this bit is readily accepted even by very picky and sensitive horses.
The Centerpiece Copper Roller is sharper than other flat surface links because it is smaller but higher in size. It also gives the horse something to play with.
Highly effective on horses that want to lean on the bit.
When pressure is applied to a horse with a sensitive tongue, the signs may vary. Here are some of the most common response:
- Try to put the tongue over the bit.
- Shaking its head.
- Making sudden fast head-movements to escape the connection from the reins.
- Pull head up or down, trying to escape the pressure.
- Sticking the tongue out/Chewing the bit frantically.
Our loose rings allow for immediate release and relief from bar and tongue pressure. The bit is immediately reset to a neutral position in the horse's mouth.
Fager's loose rings with wings have a new and unique feature called TOL™
This Turn Over Lock system prevents the ring to overbend and hit the molars while working your horse. This fantastic feature protects the teeth and makes anxious and tense horses more relaxed.
Check out how it works here 🎦.
Some riders think their horse is a bit too heavy and get slower reactions on Dee rings; then I would recommend trying loose rings with Wings instead.
The wings are an excellent way to avoid pinching of your horse lips and prevent the bit being pulled through the mouth.
This is our points of experience after developing and let equestrians try this product:
- The Centerpiece Copper Roller is highly effective on horses that want to lean on the bit and take control.
- More tongue pressure than bar pressure is applied when you ride with contact. The Copper Roller create point pressure on the tongue to stop the horse if trying to take over the bit. When relaxed the point pressure releases.
- TOL™ prevents the loose rings to turn over and push on the horse's molars.
- Sweet iron (blue alloy) is more often accepted by the horse than bits without sweet iron.